This post is all about looking back at 2018. Because sometimes you have to look back to see how far you’ve come!
So one thing I said last year blog post was I resolve to blog more, and I absolutely failed at that! So 2019 is my year… I hope! We’ll see how that goes, but I’m already on post 2 and that’s nearly half way to my total amount of posts written last year. (5!)
Last year I also talked about updating my website frequently and how I hoped to continue to keep it updated. It proved more difficult as it was built in such a way that didn’t make it easy to change things, at least for me. Well now, I’ve got a whole new brand and a whole new look and as such a whole new site! Things are looking a bit different but a lot more of what I want my brand to look and feel like.
So if you read my previous Happy New Year post, you may have read a bit about my new brand already. If you want to know more about it and some of the reasoning behind it all then please check out the post.
I think it’s so important to look back at where you were, so you can really appreciate how far you’ve come. This year seemed to pass so quickly that I don’t feel like I had time to truly appreciate it.
Amazing Moments from 2018
I’ve listed some of my favourite moments from 2018 below. When I first started I didn’t think there’d be that many! This is a great exercise to do and it felt fab that I’d accomplished so much.
- Shot my first Indian Wedding
- Kept my social media up to date!
- I was able to invest more into the business including new softwares, new gear, and a new computer!
- Met and worked with other amazing photographers
- Shot some of my favourite weddings including my first Mrs and Mrs wedding.
- Had some extremely hot wedding days!
- Photographed some amazing families.
- Started practising self care with yoga, body balance and meditation
- Saw some of my favourite bands including Blue October, Halestorm, Shinedown, Stone Sour and more!
- Went on our first ever Cruise when I’m not a great swimmer and hate boats!
- Went to Centre Parcs for the first time!
- Photographed a wedding in a castle.
- Saw Aladdin in the theatre for my birthday.
- Started to improved my health and fitness!
- Had an awesome year!
It doesn’t matter how big or small the amazing moments are in 2018. I love them all.
What does 2019 bring?
The new year brings with it it more goals for more amazing photo shoots! I’ve been planning away this first week in January and there’s a LOT I want to do in the business to make it so much better!
The new website is live and thriving and I’ve got plans to keep improving this too! Head to the homepage by click here.
That’s it from me for now! If you’d like to book a session or enquire about your upcoming wedding, contact me here!
Have a great week and I’ll see you next time!